gun fire tutorial gun fire tutorial

Sorry

Sorry man, but that's total bullshit. It is an art tutorial, it doesn't even show how to use 'em. Bad.

Charlie The Unicombat Charlie The Unicombat

Loser

have you ever heard about COPYRIGHTS? Charlie the unicorn belongs to Jason Steele and Filmcow.com, you have no right to present this if you don't say the concept doesn't belong to you. You can be sued for this.

digitalk responds:

FYI: TypeQueen is the ONE and ONLY creator of charli the unicorn. other people are theifs. And atleast i did some modification, unlike most people who just record charli the unicorn and paste it on their websites.

Nanobeast Nanobeast

Awesome!

This game has very intuitive controls, and I like that! Plus an innovative concept, and graphics and music very fitting, that piles up to make a work of art.

Alphaland Alphaland

...

I can't think of anything to say, nor to think about after playing this. I have no idea if I spent 5 minutes, half an hour or 3 days playing this game, but I still feel...empty and lost... dammit, this music prevents me from having any thought at all!

'I am afraid' I AM TOO, GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!
'What will happen to me?' I WISH I KNEW! BUT I KNOW NOTHING ANYMORE!

...

I feel so empty, but anyway. Great game.

The Morphing The Morphing

Really good

10/10 is well deserved!
This game has great music, great graphics, great gameplay... IT'S AWESOME
seriously, keep on the good work, I really like that.

Ghost in the mirror Ghost in the mirror

Gonna use this for the menu of my new game. Just perfect :)

]||[ Pumpkin C ]||[ Pumpkin C

This is going in my new flash game :) Perfect for a halloween-themed platformer.

Caskets and Cobwebs Caskets and Cobwebs

I'm making a game which would really benefit from a song like this. Mind if I use it? I'll mention you, of course.

stunkel responds:

Sure go right ahead!

Kitten Kitten

Awesome

Simply amazing artwork. I wish I was as good as you so I could send something like that to my girlfriend...