Nanobeast Nanobeast

Awesome!

This game has very intuitive controls, and I like that! Plus an innovative concept, and graphics and music very fitting, that piles up to make a work of art.

Alphaland Alphaland

...

I can't think of anything to say, nor to think about after playing this. I have no idea if I spent 5 minutes, half an hour or 3 days playing this game, but I still feel...empty and lost... dammit, this music prevents me from having any thought at all!

'I am afraid' I AM TOO, GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!
'What will happen to me?' I WISH I KNEW! BUT I KNOW NOTHING ANYMORE!

...

I feel so empty, but anyway. Great game.

The Morphing The Morphing

Really good

10/10 is well deserved!
This game has great music, great graphics, great gameplay... IT'S AWESOME
seriously, keep on the good work, I really like that.

Sleep Walk Sleep Walk

Very cool

Nice game, I really liked it. It was fun to get over every obstacle, with a bit of humor ;)

Btw, the end is pretty funny xD

Arcane Arcane

Pure Awesomeness!!!

This game is really awesome. I have been playing for 4 hours straight to perfect my character and to train my bow skills. I'm really tired but I just love this game! I don't wanna stop XD!! This game is perfect. Seriously! I haven't found a single bug in it, the enemies are not to easy, not too hard to beat, with a nice part of "the enemies grow as you grow". I did not see the end coming at ALL! It was just awesome and so touching ^3^

If you continue to make great games like this one, I will be the happiest dude in newgrounds ^.^

Amitoune Internet Client Amitoune Internet Client

Cool, but hard to connect

Really nice game. I had a lot of fun playing it.

Pros:
-Since it's only text, there's absolutely no lag.
-Easy to figure out how to play.
-Addictive and easy to play.

Cons:
-I got stuck at the tutorial. The combat tutor tells me to go east then northeast. I do it then get lost!
-I was able to connect to the game only one time. Now, everything I try to connect, it says unable to connect to server.

If you find a way to fix that, I will be most pleased, as this is one of the greatest online game I played.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

How'dyou do that?

Man you stole my idea! I was trying so hard to make a game that can reverse gravity for a year now. How did you do it? please help me. You're really good.

Perspective Tutorial . Perspective Tutorial .

RESPECT

Man this thing is freakin' nice! I've never seen something like this in my WHOLE LIFE!!! Really love it. 10/10, 5/5

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Respect

Really nice tut, great things, well explained, really like it. A little more things would be appreciated. Gratz'

Freelancer RPG Freelancer RPG

Cool

Nice game, but how do we put the cheats in?

Magical-Zorse responds:

click on the sailboat painting